1. The 70th Annual Peabody Award - for their collaboration with NPR
2. The Dart Award for Exceptional Reporting on Trauma
3. The Philip Meyer Award for Exceptional Journalism using Social Science Research Tools (2nd place)
4. The Multimedia Award from the Association of Health Care Journalists (3rd place)
5. The Sigma Delta Chi Award for Public Service, from the Society of Professional Journalists
In addition to this nationwide investigation Wisconsin Watch undertook one specifically focused on my beloved alma mater, the University of Wisconsin. There series called, "Suffering in Silence Series", took the time to do the math on campus sexual assault and highlighted the case of a good friend of mine who suffered along side me during college, but has obviously refused silence.
A revival is coming. Indeed, it is already underway thanks to the efforts of the following journalists: Kristen Lombardi, David Donald, Kristin Jones, and Gordon Witkin (Center for Public Integrity); Joseph Shapiro, Robert Benincasa, and Susan Reber (NPR), Kate Golden, Alex Morrell and Sara Jerving (Wisconsin Watch)